2013/10/29

Widgets

Explaining Triangle Cowl Pattern

I have received several questions regarding some instructions in Triangle Cowl pattern recently. So I thought I would clear it up.


Q: What does "stepping to the necessary place" in Round 20 mean? 
 
A: It is an additional instruction. All necessary "steps"/stitches are written after the dash. You will be working the indicated slip stitches that will bring you to the necessary place to start the next round. 

Q: How long does it take to make the Triangle Cowl?

A: It depends on how fast you are working. I have received a customer review that average time for making the Triangle Cowl for the first time is 5-6 hours. The next ones will take about 3 hours. However this highly depends on both: the speed you are reading the pattern and the speed of crocheting. 
 
I hope this helped!

Get the pattern HERE (Etsy), HERE (Ravlery) and HERE (Craftsy).


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru