2013/04/03

Widgets

Guest Post for Crochet Concupiscence

Recently an interesting discussion arose about one of the questions of the day Kathryn of Crochet Concupiscence was posting on her social networks. The question was: “A pattern you’re working through isn’t working out. What do you do?”


I am sharing my opinions on the topic from the perspective of one designer in the guest post. You will find out about cases in which asking the designer for pattern support is and isn’t a good idea. I am also sharing what my ideal pattern support would look like.
 
Read all about it HERE

- - -
 
I would also like to remind that Aprils' newsletter will come out in few days and I have a very special offer for the subscribers exclusively. It means that the newsletter won't be available anywhere else till the offer expires. So you might want to sign up... ;)

Get ElevenHandmade newsletter

* indicates required

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru