2013/03/13

Widgets

Flash Cowl - new crochet pattern

I am actually wearing this cowl now as I write this post. And I seriously just want to grab my bike and go for a long nice ride. If there weren't for snow and ice (and a bit of cold weather), I'd definitely do so...
On the other hand - while the winter is still here, I have bunch of time to make crochet goodies for spring. Like this one...


I made this cowl in a lovely 100% merino wool, and added a flash of hot pink color for that eye-catching moment. The stitch pattern is pretty easy yet bold and rich (and who doesn't want to be look bold and rich?!). 
The cowl is a lot of fun to make, and I hope the complimentary row-by-row pictures that I added in the pattern will help to get you started.

You will need just 2 (CA) + 1 (CB) skeins (3 x 50 g) of sport weight yarn and H/5mm hook. I have set the skill level as - Intermediate, but honestly it is rather easy-ish.


Get the pattern 
HERE (Etsy),
HERE (Ravelry),
HERE (Craftsy),
HERE (Patternfish).
  
Photos by Chriss Banzai, Linda Skuja

4 komentāri: