2013/01/29

Widgets

Eleven Handmade Newsletter



I’m proud to announce that ElevenHandmade will be releasing its’ newsletter. It is the easiest way to receive most important news from Eleven in one short e-mail once a month. No multiple sites, browsers, apps or anything like that... the very essence is being served in your inbox – how comfy is that!?!  

What can you expect?
Short summary of latest patterns, my inspirations and trends to watch, exclusive sneak peeks of patterns to be released, other news and summaries.... yes, I can promise you some exclusive materials and sneak peeks from me that can’t be found elsewhere. 


How to sign up?

Subscribe to our newsletter (follow the link) and the very first newsletter will be there in the beginning of February. 

  

I am very excited about it and can’t wait for the first newsletter to go out! 
You're very welcome to sign up!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru